Community Launch Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are and existing users of Facebook.
2. Employees of Possible Financial (d.b.a, a.k.a., “Possible Finance”) and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Entry online, by Facebook:
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder.
b) To enter, log onto [https://facebook.com/gropus/possiblefinance] and request to join the group. All requests to join before Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 5:00:00pm PST will be approved so long as the Facebook account is in good standing and is not suspected of fraudulent activity or deceptive identity. To be qualified for entry, one must (1) “Like” the contest post by Natalie Smith AND (2) Select at minimum one option from the contest poll included in the post. Incomplete entries will not be considered. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 12:00:00PM and all entries must be received by Possible Finance by 12:00:00pm PST on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. Possible Finance is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 12:00:00pm PST, three (3) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. Three (3) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one (1) e-gift card for $50.00 through Giftbit, our gift card service provider.
2. Each winner will be notified by Facebook private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name and email address to Possible Finance at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person by email from Possible Finance. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Possible Finance reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Possible Finance. Possible Finance has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Possible Finance is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Possible Finance is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Possible Finance has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
10. Winners will be excluded from Possible Finance Facebook contest eligibility for the next six (6) months from the date of prize selection.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Possible Finance at 1929 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Possible Finance at 1929 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 by May 18, 2019.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Possible Finance and accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Possible Finance cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Possible Finance is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Possible Finance reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Possible Finance and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with Possible Finance nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.